Today’s technology, combined with Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpets Auckland water damage repair flood restoration services know-how, can completely extract all the water from your premises without the need for any kind of demolition. Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpets Auckland flood restoration services will remove all the traces of water or moisture, both on the surface and depth.
Water damage can be devastating for businesses and homes. Whenever you are faced with this type of disaster, the first thing you need to do is contact Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpets Auckland water damage flood restoration services for the right emergency water extraction service. We respond quickly to the needs of flooded home customers, having full knowledge of the risks and dangers that water damage can cause in a short time.
Efficient action for quicker results
We understand the urgency with which most of our customers need water extraction services. In such a situation, every minute is crucial. That’s why Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpets Auckland flood restoration services do not respond simply quickly, but we also have a very effective process to help you get rid of all the water and provide the necessary sanitation.
Before we do anything Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpets Auckland water damage repair services investigate what harms have been done and how best to re-establish them. We will make a legitimate proposal because of to what extent the floor coverings have been wet and how the harm was made. Floor coverings that have been exposed to sewage water ought to get rid of as quickly as time permits as they won’t be suitable to repair in West Auckland, North Shore, Hibiscus Coast, East South Auckland.
1. Inspection and estimate of damage due to flooding: this phase is crucial for planning a truly effective intervention for the total restoration of normal activities.
2. Securing and protecting goods that are not damaged by water: the action of the water can irreversibly damage almost everything inside a property, and may also result in a structural weakening of the buildings themselves; this phase, therefore, has the purpose of intervening with actions aimed at limiting damages.
3. Reclamation and rehabilitation of buildings and assets: through specific procedures and state-of-the-art technological tools, Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpets Auckland water damage repair flood restoration services quickly restore the natural environment of the given area.
4. Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpets Auckland use advanced water extraction equipment, leak detection and structural and dehumidification equipment to ensure you get back into the use of your spaces as soon as possible. You can always count on us to arrive on time within the hour at your property and bring things back to their original state as quickly as possible.
5. At Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpets Auckland water damage flood restoration services we have highly trained professional technicians are the best at what they do – they acknowledge the importance of your situation and act accordingly. We are a dedicated team that will go beyond limits to solve your issue.
In 95% of cases, water damaged carpet can be restored if handled correctly. At Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpets Auckland flood clean up services we restore wet carpets with the following processes:
1. Extraction to remove excess water, minimizing any secondary damage.
2. Turn back and/or take up the carpet (or leave down direct stick carpet).
3. Treat the affected area with an anti-bacterial product.
4. The installation of drying equipment, with the understanding of what equipment and how much equipment should be used.
5. Inspect the carpet when dry and check it using moisture meters.
6. Install new underlay and re-install the carpet.
7. Steam clean the carpet using specialized restoration chemicals.
At Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpets Auckland flood clean up services in West Auckland, North Shore, Hibiscus Coast, East South Auckland.we also understand that moisture readings are important and must be recorded and that the carpet may be laid on timber flooring, which will require drying ASAP.
Whether it’s private property, retail business, government or healthcare services, or for the industrial sector, Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpets Auckland water damage repair flood restoration services have what you need. If you are experiencing storm or flood damage, give us a call and we will take care of everything making sure your life goes back on track as quick as possible, with minimal disruptions. Servicing anywhere in West Auckland, North Shore, East South Auckland, Hibiscus Coast since 1987 in any type of flood or storm-related emergency.
Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpets Auckland water damage restoration services may include pumping residual water or removing furniture and other valuables to prevent further damage. Once the damage is mitigated, the drying process begins with energy-efficient drying and dehumidifying equipment.
When Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpets Auckland team gets to your property, the first thing we will do will be extracting all the water. Once the freestanding water is out, we will utilize our strong equipment to extract all the excess water from your carpets, floorings, and structure. The modern equipment Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpets Auckland water damage repair flood restoration services possess allows us to have these procedures done in short periods.